Terms and Conditions
Date of last Update: 26-January-2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE BINDING UPON USERS OF WWW.STEPHENLEGLER.COM WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES.
- By using, accessing or using the Website or Website Services in any manner as laid down herein, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing it, or contributing content or other materials to it, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by the Website without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
Acceptance of the Terms
- Each time by viewing, using, accessing, browsing, or submitting any content or material on the Website, including the webpages contained or hyperlinked therein and owned or controlled by the Website and its services, whether through the Website itself or through such other media or media channels, devices, software, or technologies as the Website may choose from time to time, you are agreeing to abide by these Terms, as amended from time to time with or without your notice.
- The Website reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, and at any time, the Website and/or the Website services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Website shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website services.
- Website may modify these Terms from time to time, and any change to these Terms will be reflected on the Website with the updated version of the Terms and you agree to be bound to any changes to these Terms when you use the Website. The Website may also, in its sole and absolute discretion, choose to alert via email all users with whom it maintains email information of such modifications.
- Also, occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information, and the Website Management reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
- When you register an account on the Website and/or upload, submit, enter any information or material to the Website, you may be deemed to have agreed to and understand any additional terms.
Terms of Service
- The Website reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain services (or any features within the services) to Users or subject to other conditions that the Website may impose in its discretion.
- Website services (or any features within the services) may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the services or features and functions thereof will be available for Users. The Website may in our sole discretion limit, deny or create different level of access to and use of any services (or any features within the services) with respect to different Users.
- The Website may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop services (or any features within the services) without prior notice.
- Some services may be provided by the Website’s affiliates on its behalf.
Free, Trial and Beta Services
- The Website may in its sole discretion offer free, trial or beta services from time to time at no charge. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein: (a) any free, trial or beta services are provided “AS IS” with no warranties of any kind; and (b) Website may discontinue any free, trial or beta services or your ability to use such services at any time, with or without notice and without any further obligations to you. The Website will have no liability for any harm or damages suffered by you or any third party in connection with any free, trial or beta services
- In order to use some or all of the functionalities and services provided through the Website, you must create an account with us (your “Account”). Your Account will be used for, amongst other purposes, storing various virtual currency amounts as deposited by you or bought from us. At the time of registration of account, you will be asked to complete a registration form which shall require you to provide personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address, username and other personal information
- Upon verification of details, Website may accept account registration application and you will become Member.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) you have full power and authority to accept these Terms, to grant any license and authorization and to perform any of your obligations hereunder; (ii) you will undertake the use the Website and services for personal purposes only; and (iii) the address you provide when registering is your personal address.
- You represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if you are under the age of eighteen (18) you are at least the age of seventeen (17) and are accessing the Website with the knowledge and consent of your parent or legal guardian, who will also be deemed to have agreed to this Agreement.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the Website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the Website, unless you have that person’s express written permission to do so.
User IDs and Passwords
- If you register for an account with the Website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password. Your user ID must not be misleading and must comply with the content rules set out in this document; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You shall be responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
- You must notify by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure for any reason (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your password).
- You are responsible for any activity and content on the account arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Electronic Delivery of Communications
- You agree to receive communications from Website in electronic form. Such electronic communications may include, but will not be limited to, any and all current and future notices and/or disclosures that various laws or regulations require that we provide to you, as well as such other documents, statements, data, records and any other communications regarding your relationship with the Website.
- You accept that the electronic documents, files and associated records provided via your account with Website are reasonable and proper notice, for the purpose of any and all laws, rules, and regulations, and you acknowledge and agree that such electronic form fully satisfies any requirement that such communications be provided to you in writing or in a form that you may keep. Website reserves the right to require ink signatures on hard copy documents from the related parties, at any time.
- Users are solely responsible for all of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Website or services.
- You agree that the use of the Website and/or the Website services on the Website is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. You also agree:
- not to access the Website or services using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder
- not to use the Website for illegal purposes
- not to commit any acts of infringement on the Website or with respect to content on the Website
- not to copy any content for republication in print or online
- not to create reviews or blog entries for or with any purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the Website
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Website
- not to interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the Website or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the Website
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Website, or any services, system restores, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked website
- not to use the Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website
- not to use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- not to use se the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without the express written consent of the Website owner
- not to access or otherwise interact with the Website using any robot, spider or other automated means
- not to violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for the website
- not to use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
- not to infringe these Terms or allow, encourage or facilitate others to do the same
- not to plagiarize and/or infringe the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of any third party
- not to disturb the normal flow of services provided within the Website
- not to create a link from the Website to another website or document without our prior written consent
- not to obscure or edit any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice or mark appearing on the Website
- not to create copies or derivate works of the Website or any part thereof
- not to reverse engineer, decompile or extract the Website’s source code
- not to remit or otherwise make or cause to deliver unsolicited advertising, email spam or other chain letters
- not to collect, receive, transfer or disseminate any personally identifiable information of any person without consent from title holder
- not to pretend to be or misrepresent any affiliation with any legal entity or third party
- In addition to the above clause, unless specifically endorsed or approved by the Website, the following uses and activities of and with respect to the Website and the Website services are prohibited:
- criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets
- transmitting chain letters or junk email
- engaging in any automated use of the Website or the Website services
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the Website services or the networks or services connected or linked thereto
- attempting to impersonate another user or person
- using the username of another user
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile
- using any information obtained from the Website or the Website services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website or the Website services
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Website or the Website services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website or the Website services, or any portion of the Website or the Website services
- harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any the Website employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website services
- using the Website and/or the Website services in any manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations
- Using data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities
- Supplying false, untrue, expired, incomplete or misleading information through the Website
- You also acknowledge and accept that any violation of the aforementioned provisions may result in the immediate termination of your access to the Website and use of our services, without refund, reimbursement, or any other credit on our part. Access to the Website may be terminated or suspended without prior notice or our liability. You represent and warrant to us that you have all right, title, and interest to any and all content you may post, upload or otherwise disseminate through the Website. You hereby agree to provide us with all necessary information, materials and approval, and render all reasonable assistance and cooperation necessary for our services
Third Party Rights
- A contract under the Terms is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under the Terms is not subject to the consent of any third party
- You agree not to; modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, scrape, gather, market, rent, lease, re-license, reverse engineer, or sell any information published by other users without the original publishers written consent
- The trademarks, copyright, service marks, trade names and other intellectual and proprietary notices displayed on the Website are the property of – or otherwise are licensed to – us or our licensors or affiliates, whether acknowledged (or not), and which are protected under intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world. Respective title holders may or may not be affiliated with us or our affiliates, partners and advertisers
- No section hereof shall be construed as intent to grant to you any interest in the Website or our services, in whole or in part. All content and materials included as part of the services, such as images, photographs, graphics, texts, forms, lists, charts, guidelines, data, logos, code, icons, videos, audio and other content are the property of, are licensed to or are otherwise duly available to us, our affiliates, licensors or to the appertaining third party copyrights holder
- You acknowledge and agree that any and all infringing use or exploitation of copyrighted content in the Website and our services may cause us, our affiliates, licensors or content providers irreparable injury, which may not be remedied solely at law, and therefore our affiliates, licensors or content providers may seek remedy for breach of these Terms, either in equity or through injunctive or other equitable relief
Term and Termination
- The term hereof shall begin on the date that comes first among: (i) first access to the Website; (ii) your first access or execution of our services; or (iii) we begin providing our services to you
- If you engage in Prohibited Conduct or otherwise violate any of the Terms, your permission to use the Website will be terminated
- You also agree that we may, at any time and without notice to you, suspend or revoke your access to and use of the Website, and any accounts you may have in connection with the Service including: (i) where we determine in our sole discretion that such action is reasonable in order to comply with legal requirements or to protect our rights or interests or rights of any third party; or (ii) in connection with any general discontinuation of the Website services
- The term hereof will automatically end on the earlier date of either your: (i) account deactivation, suspension, freezing or deletion; (ii) access termination or access revocation for our services or the Website; (iii) our termination of these Terms or its services, at our sole and final discretion; (iv) the termination date indicated by us to you from time to time; or (v) our decision to make the Website or services no longer available for use, at its sole and final discretion
- Upon expiration of these Terms or termination of your subscription to our services, you shall thereafter immediately cease any and all use of our services, along with any and all information and data collected therefrom
- We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or revocation of your access to or use of the Website. You may terminate your account at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com
- Your use of our Website is at your own risk, and therefore you hereby acknowledge and agree that our Website and services are provided “as is”, “with all faults”, and “as available”, including all content, guides, checklists, reference guides, sample filing forms, software, materials, services, functions and/or information made available thereby. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements
- Neither we, nor our affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees and agents warrantee that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or produce any particular results; or that any listing, purchase, order, amount, information, guide, sheet, checklist and/or content will be current, measured useful and/or valid, or that it will produce any particular results or that the information obtained therefrom will be reliable or accurate. No advice or information given by us or our employees, affiliates, contractors and/or agents shall create a guarantee. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products of third parties contacted on or through the Website. In no event shall we or our affiliates be held liable for any such services or breach thereof
- Neither we, nor our affiliates, licensors, owners, subsidiaries, brands or advertisers are a professional advisor in any industry. The results described in the Website are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors outside our control. Your use of any information and/or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable
Disclaimer of Damages
- In no event shall we be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to: (i) damages for business interruption, loss of profits, loss of data, computer or software failure or inaccessibility or any other type of personal damages or losses arising out of or related to your use of or inability to use the Website, including negligence; (ii) infringement of third party intellectual property rights; and (iii) claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by third party rights claimants
- The aforementioned limitation of damage liability, shall be in force regardless of however caused or however awarded, regardless of the theory of liability applied (including contract, warranty or tort), whether active, passive or imputed, including negligence, strict liability, product liability or other legal theory, regardless of the product or service offered by action or inaction by merchant; and even if you have been advised of such possibility
- To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, we hereby expressly disclaim any and all representations and warranties of any kind with respect to the Website, including any and all liability arising out of or related to any purported facts or information and description of any information, products and/or services displayed on our Website, including all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied; including, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, accuracy, completeness, condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our independent contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees and agents, and our respective employees, agents and representatives, harmless from and against any and all actual or threatened proceedings (at law or in equity), suits, actions, damages, claims, deficiencies, payments, settlements, fines, judgments, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable expert and attorney fees and disbursements) arising out of, caused or resulting from: (i) your conduct and any user content; (ii) your violation of these Terms or the Policy; and (iii) your violation of the rights of any third-party
- You indemnify the Website and its management for any time that the Website may be unavailable due to routine maintenance, updates or any other technical or non-technical reasons. You agree to indemnify the Website and its management for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to your published content, damages from lost profits, lost data or business interruption
- You hereby indemnify the Website and its management and will not hold them responsible for copyright theft, reverse engineering and use of your content by other users on the website
- Advertisements and Promotions. From time to time, we may place ads and promotions from third party sources in the Website. Accordingly, your participation or undertakings in promotions of third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such undertakings, are solely between you and such third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third party advertisers on the Website.
- No Assignment. You may not assign or transfer these Terms by operation of law or otherwise without our prior written Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may assign any rights or obligations hereunder to any current or future affiliated company and to any successor in interest. Any rights not expressly granted herein are thereby reserved. These terms will inure to the benefit of any successors of the parties. We reserve the right, at any time, to transfer some or all of our assets in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy
- Content Moderation. We hereby reserve the right, at our sole and final discretion, to review any and all content delivered into the Website, and use moderators and/or any monitoring technology to flag and remove any user generated content or other content deemed inappropriate.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure of performance on its obligations as set forth herein, where such failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limiting to, electronic, power, mechanic or Internet failure, from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties
- Headings. The titles of paragraphs in these Terms are shown only for ease of reference and will not affect any interpretation therefrom
- No Waiver. Failure by us to enforce any rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights with respect to the subject matter hereof
- No Relationship. You and we are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms
- Notices. All legal notices or demands to or upon us shall be made in writing and sent to us personally, by courier, certified mail, or facsimile, and shall be delivered to any address the parties may provide. For communications by e-mail, the date of receipt will be the one in which confirmation receipt notice is obtained. You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that we send to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communication should be in writing
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder
For any inquires or complaints regarding the Service or Website, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org