I will be the first to admit that I’m not a big music person. Most of the songs I listen to on repeat are 5 to 20 years old. Every once in awhile, I’ll go for a drive just to clear my mind from work and other things that may be clouding my thoughts. Over the last few months, I’ve settled on a small playlist that just picks me up. It gives me the opportunity to reflect on things that are bigger than me and helps me set my focus more appropriately. Maybe the songs will be a benefit to you if you are in an spiritual or inspirational rut.
- Truth Be Told by Matthew West
- Losing My Religion by Lauren Daigle
- While You Were Sleeping by Casting Crowns
- Man In the Mirror by Michael Jackson
- Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher
- Nobody (featuring Matthew West) by Casting Crowns
- When It’s All Said and Done by Robin Mark
- I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe
Where possible, I tried to find the official music video on YouTube below. Some are just audio only. What are your 5 to 10 go to songs for inspiration?
Leave a Reply