Today, Domino’s Pizza released a Windows Phone application. The interface and usability is superb and packs a number of great features. The application is receiving a 5 start rating based on 130 reviews at the time of this post.
You can view the application in the Windows Phone Store.
There is also a UK and Ireland Domino’s Pizza app as well. Go here.
Description from Publisher
Did Domino’s just launch an app for Windows Phone 8? Oh Yes We Did! Ordering Domino’s from your Windows Phone 8 is now convenient, easy and fun! Select from our Legends, Feast, and Artisan Pizzas. Can’t decide? Use our “Build your Own” feature to make the pizza just the way you like it. Got a taste for something other than pizza? You’ll love any of our chicken, pasta, sandwich, bread, or dessert options. And with the Domino’s Tracker® you can track your order from the moment you place it until it’s out of the oven, ready for pickup or delivery!
- The ability to order from almost any Domino’s in the U.S. (Nearly 5,000 locations) · Access to all the items on our national menu.
- Find coupons available for use at your selected store.
- The app will remember your most recent store and other useful information.
- Sign in to your Pizza Profile to access your saved addresses and credit cards, or you may order as a guest.
- Use Domino’s Tracker® to follow your order from the moment you place it until it’s out of the oven, ready for pickup or delivery
- Use Windows Phone 8 speech recognition to select your favorite Domino’s items.
- Designed and built in the USA.
I absolutely love Pizza… and I want to thank Domino’s for publishing a fantastic application to the Windows Phone Store. Hopefully we’ll see a Windows 8 application as well.
Domino’s is really changing the way they take care of their customers with innovative technologies. If you are interested in how they are managing their stores (15,000 machines managed with System’s Center with only 2 administrators), read my previous post which includes their video case study.