“Your Today’s Self Needs To Take Care Of Your Tomorrow’s Self.”Stephen Legler
Welcome to my site and have some patience as I decided to completely retool it as of January 2021. I went back and deleted about 490 posts leaving just 10-15 that I wanted to keep. My focus has shifted from being a primarily technology focused blog to one that I’m pulling in 3 aspects of my life – Personal Finance, My Faith, and My Projects. As such, I’m collapsing all content to this website. I’m glad you stopped by and I’m looking forward to engaging with you.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be moving my posts from 3 different websites into this single site. This website, managed by me, will focus on the following aspects:
- FIRE ME Today – I’m very passionate about getting people to invest their money for retirement. The best day to start investing was yesterday. The next best day is today. I was blessed to have a mentor in my younger life that convinced me to start saving 10% – 15% of any earnings into a retirement fund. I also try to dispel the notion of people saying “it takes money to make money.” That is a complete myth. It takes time. Time is your greatest asset. Check out the information and follow along. It’s a playground of learning and it will literally change your future for the better.
- Pursued Ministries – My faith is an important part of my life. Here, you will find something along the positive and spiritual lines.
- Just Cause Market – I have a small Print-On-Demand Shopify store where I will create designs for t-shirts, hats, blankets, etc. I’ll work with small businesses, not-for-profits, and charities to give them a landing page where they can have a small storefront to sell a few items.
- The AeroDrone Experience – I’m a certified FAA 107 sUAS (Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems) Pilot. This allows me to fly my drone for commercial purposes (i.e. Real Estate, Weddings, Parties, etc.). At this time it has turned into a glorified hobby.
- Projects and Hobbies – This is where you will find posts and information on my various projects (i.e. creating wood signs, ornaments, etc.) as well as some of my favorite hobbies (puzzles, jogging, etc.).
Thanks for visiting. Looking forward to learning and connecting with you.